1. Maybe because I'm going to Hawaii in two weeks but this For Love and Lemons Spring 2015: Pacific Getaway Lookbook has got me dreaming of warmer weather and island life.
2. Mike Brodie left home at the age of 18 in 2003 to roam free, and captures the romantic life of American freight train hoppers. A must see for those wild at heart.
3. I would wear Elie Saab's couture designs to my wedding, to meet the president, to the Academy Awards... hell I'd wear any of his gowns to my own funeral he's that good.
4. Tracking blog post performance tips from the girls of A Beautiful Mess to these ladies and all the ladies out there!
4. A tour of an amazing Manhattan office. If I worked here, maybe I wouldn't mind spending the majority of my life at work.