Monday, February 16, 2015

Strawberry Milkshake Cookies



For Valentine's Day  we went to a friends vacation home on the Jersey Shore so I wanted to bring some festive treats as gratitude.

I found this recipe and I'm happy to say it was incredibly easy:

1 box strawberry of cake mix
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of white chocolate chips

I added the sprinkles and the entire bag of white chocolate chips.  I mean really, can there ever be too much chocolate?



  I thought the sprinkles made it a lot more festive. And as anyone who knows me can tell you I love color, especially pink.


Look how much more lively they look!  I tried a few ways to add the sprinkles, putting it in the dough, sprinkling it on top before I put them in the oven, but the best option was to roll the formed cookie dough balls directly into the sprinkles.  It was the best way to make it stick and the most aesthetically pleasing. 





They puffed up so nicely!


Mmmmm.  I had to refrain from eating too many so I could at least have some left over to bring.  
I hope you had a great Valentines Day weekend!

--Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment