Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day






Few things are more romantic than a beautiful bouquet of flowers, above from Steph's gracious Valentine.





The clouds parted for just long enough to spend some time on the beach in Avalon.




A man and his pup.


My man, no pup.







Baking bacon for breakfast!  This was not as crispy as I would like, any ideas how to fix that?



A little afternoon brew and scrabble.






A new trick I learned from my sister in law, rub a half clover of garlic on the bread to get a nice subtle flavor.  We used these for bruschetta.  It really does work.



Risotto.
  

Such an amazing grain, the way it releases starch and makes itself so very delicious.



Winning at life.

I hope you had a great weekend like we did.


--Allie & Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment