Triangl Swimwear

The one week countdown to my vacation in Hawaii has already started and I couldn't help treating myself to new swimwear for the occasion!



Triangl Swimwear is an Australian swimwear line that is sold exclusively online, and just recently began shipping their products to North America.

I have seen these bikinis on so many young woman on Instagram and blogs, and it's popularity is truly backed up by the brand's reputation.

The Triangl brand corresponds to being quality, modern and cool.

Not to mention affordability at just $89 for the set!



I'm definitely a person who loves aesthetic and presentation, so when the swimsuit arrived in this black branded box I was even more impressed.







Although, it was difficult to choose with so many awesome color combinations I finally decided on the Poppy- Melon- Rose color combination because of my current obsession with orange, and my infinite obsession with all things gold.




The suit is made from a material called neoprene - or commonly referred to as - scuba material. 

Neoprene allows for the swimsuit to dry fast after submerging in water. I think we can all agree nothing is worse than a swimsuit taking forever to dry when you're on the move during vacation! 


I got a size small on the top and medium for the bottoms.

Warning! Sizing runs kinda small so I'm definitely glad I sized-up the set from my usual size.


The next time you'll see this swimsuit it will be lounging with this gal on the beach in Hawaii :)

- Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts