New Spring Sales

Anthropologie is offering 20% off all new dresses!  

Some of my favorites below:


We really cannot get enough of this Alexa Chung for AG line.  This dress here.


A fresh take on a classic shirt dress.


I think I may have to get this darling piece for myself...

Loft is offering 25% off of all new spring styles!  

Some favorite looks:


This pencil skirt here also love this denim one and this one.


This delicate lace top here.  Also love this eyelet top and this lace one.


Just wrap it all up!  I'm obsessed with this entire look

At Joe Fresh, you don't even need a sale.  But give them your email address and get 20% off!

Some of my favorite buys:


Adorable and flattering sheer dress.


Classic straw hat for... wait for it... 14$!

 A classic pair of sandals.


J. Crew is offering 25% new spring styles.

Some great spring buys below:



A great classic one piece with a twist.


Absolutely loving this khaki utility jacket.


Such beautiful spring hues.  Metallic for spring is in, the skirt here.  Or if you prefer pants.


Comments

Popular Posts