A Very Pink Baby Shower

Knowing the babies gender can make throwing a baby shower extra fun, especially when it's a girl and your favorite color is pink!  I came to Chicago for a week to see family and help my mom throw this shower for my cousin Marjorie.  We had so much fun putting it together and we're so excited to welcome the little girl into our giant family soon!  


Bought these festive decorations from Etsy.


We did our best to keep the menu simple.  We had quite a few dietary restrictions, everything from lactose intolerant to vegetarian. So we found it easier to keep most of the food following those guidelines instead of trying to make two different sets of food.


I bought out all the flowers from the local grocery store and arranged them myself.  
Much more cost efficient!


My mom actually owns these linens, dishes and glassware.  She swears it's cheaper than renting.


So many cute babies in my family right now!








We got a selection of juices for bellinis and mimosas.







This breakfast tart was a hit!  Just a granola crust covered in greek yogurt and berries.



My sister in law saved us with her cooking skills.  We make her supply this homemade french toast as often as possible.





This beautiful cake is from Sweet Mandy B's!  They were able to do exactly what I asked for.  
So obsessed with it.



Check out all those ladies!




The cutest little beret from Ireland.


My new spring hat is on sale from Urban Outfitters and I'm loving how lazy it can make my hair routine, especially on a hectic day like this!


Such a fun party! More from my trip to come.

-- Allie


Comments

Popular Posts