Hawaii ::: Maui Part II

On our second day in Maui....we decided to take full advantage of our apartment on the beach.


After breakfast, it was Piñacolada time!!



Hawaii isn't exactly the lay out and drink frozen cocktails type of place, there's way too much fun and amazing things to see and do. But this day, I wanted to keep the Island vibes going.

Also, the best part about staying in an Air B&B, is that pretty much every apartment has a kitchen full of supplies to cook and blend yummy smoothies and drinks.


Balcony Life.

And steps away from our room....



Beach Life!

(Swimsuit from VS)


How gorgeous is that view?! Ugh, take me back!

After lunch and a quick shower, we hit the road to check out the famous lavender farms that sit on Maui's mountainside.


This afternoon became a little foggy, so you can just imagine the aroma in the air.


Wearing: Jumpsuit (Forever21), Shoes (DSW), Hat (my grandmother Mariana's), Sunnies (Rayban)



 Buddha! 






Lavander is one of my favorite colors too.



Succulents!



Before continuing up the summit, we stopped at one last farm. 

Just smells so good. Like being in a spa.

Ahhh



My next post will be of the beautiful summit of Haleakalā. 

I cannot wait to show those breathtaking photos!!!

Until next time, dreaming that I'm still in Hawaii.....

-Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts