Friday, June 19, 2015

Trending ::: Fur Keychains

In terms of fashion, accessories are my favorite part of an outfit.

I could wear jeans and a tee for the rest of my life, but I love mixing up my handbags and sunnies.
So when these cute little fur keychains started showing up hooked on the hardware of some of my favorite it girls, I just had to figure out a way to get my hands on them without the celebrity budget.


The most famous fur keychain of them all: The Karl Lagerfeld (runs at a mere ,$1,750)






Fendi girl Kendall Jenner


Rumi of Fashiontoast with a Louis Vuitton fur key chain ($745)



Kate Moss


Blair from Atlantic Pacific 





Victoria Beckham wearing LV keychain.


Chiara of The Blonde Salad wearing a fendi bag charm

 Pics: Atlantic-Pacific, FashionToast & Tumblr

Although, I'm totally embracing the fur keychain trend, I am not willing to do so at the designer price.

That's where Etsy comes in. The online market place is one of the most amazing places to shop. Designed and/or curated by people around the world, you can find the most unique items at a fair price. 

In two search words (fur keychain) I found exactly what I was looking for, and in my budget! - Hell, wayyy below my budget in every color of the rainbow.






These fur pom poms run from about $10-$16, and come with the choice of gold or silver hardware. 

I love having fun with fashion and matching these cute keychains to my sunglasses and jewelry has become my favorite way to take any outfit that extra step. 

Seriously, custom keychains for the fraction of the price?...Uh oh, I think I'm going to regret sharing this information ;)

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment