Girls Night ::: Pizza and Wine

There's at least three times a week that I feel in some serious need of girl talk.  From work to boyfriends, no subject is off the table, and sometimes those aimless conversations are just what you need.

So when my sister suggested we do a girl's night of pizza and wine I was obviously all in!

We decided on Union Pizza Works, an italian run restaurant off Troutman in Bushwick with the best burrata and spicy oil in town.

#killshopkill

On our walk down Troutman, we of course had to stop in front of all the beautiful street art and snap some pics.


Allie scored these amazing denim New Balance at a DSW on the Upper West Side for less than $50!

Great addition to her denim collection.

Wearing: Top (Zara), Denim (Loft), Backpack (Coach), Watch (Marc Jacobs)



The portrait above is one of my favorite street art pieces by the infamous Bushwick Collective.


Wearing: Jumper (Loft), Scarf (Forever 21), Shoes (Topshop), Bag (Rebecca Minkoff), Fur keychain (Etsy).





The Union Pizza Works Menu...I want one of each please!!!!


My new beauty, that I scored on 6pm.com at a great discount!

I've been on the hunt for the perfect white bag. I also really wanted another handbag that could fit my camera so I could take more pics on adventures around town.

Gotta love a new summer bag.

We decided to order family style because When in Rome.


We started with the Burrata con Prosciutto 


and the Caprese Salad....


...oh, and of course a bottle of Malbec.

We then ordered three pizzas to share.


The sausage.


Four Cheese.


And the Funghi.


Three cheers for pizza!


And Girls Night!


Comments

Popular Posts