Somewhere Over the Weekend ::: West Village

On Saturday Allie and I made our way to the West Village with the goal to play darts at Kettle of Fish.


We decided to walk along the beautiful Greenwich Street.



Wearing: Culotte Jumper (Forever 21), Sunnies (Ray-ban), Fringe Bag (Polo by Ralph Lauren), Shoes ()



Wearing: Skirt (Ganni), Top (Zara), Bag (Coach), Sunnies (Illesteva), Shoes (Michael Kors).


Details!


Details!

Details!






Cute little park with some fancy west village bird houses.

I wonder how much the rent is for these (hehe)


A cute flower arrangement and neighborhood friendly dog bowl.


Our destination.

A few weeks prior, we had come to Kettle of Fish and I played a 'for-real' game of darts for the first time.

After about 3 hours of playing, and being defeated each time, I left with a urgency to keep playing and win my next game. 


I am proud to say that I won two games in a row vs. three other players!!!!

VICTORY!


Actually, Allie and I are the real victors, because we were the underdogs and were determined to beat the boys, which we did!


Christopher Street during golden hour.



After achieving my goal, I decided to treat myself to a champion cone of ice cream!


Pistachio and Oreo Cookies! My two favorite flavors!


Ice Cream for the winner sponsored by Dolce Gelato :)


Postcards from NYC <3


Protect Yo He(ART)

Our intention was to head home after the bar, but the weather was so nice we couldn't help but grab another drink on the patio of The Duplex.



Cheers to the Summer in New York!


Cherry Limeades + Bulleit = YUM


I change my mind every day, but I think the West Village is my favorite NYC neighborhood.

Also, I'm super ecstatic I finally found my sport.

-Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts