Friday, August 21, 2015

Work Week Wardrobe

This week I'm featuring my work-week wardrobe.

For me dressing for work is also about comfortability and in the Summer it's a contrast between dressing for the weather outside and the air conditioning inside my office.

I'm usually a big fan of silk pants that are light weight for the 85 degree NYC Summer but still keep me covered and warm inside. I always top my looks off with sunnies and my favorite (changes daily) handbag.  No matter how uninventive my outfit may be, I always feel good if my accessories are on point.


Wearing:

Monday- Truly Madly Deeply Tee, H&M pants, Quay Sunnies, Rebecca Minkoff Bag
Tuesday - Loft Jumpsuit, Quay Sunnies, RM Bag
Wednesday - Forever 21 Tank, Lovely Day Pants, Ray Ban Sunnies, RM Bag
Thursday - Zara Tee, Zara Culottes, Ray Ban Sunnies, Balenciaga Bag
Friday - Banana Republic Top, Forever 21 Jeans, Ray Ban Sunnies, Balenciaga Bag

I have to agree with Allie, this exercise has really made me think more about what I decide to wear to work everyday. It's difficult not to reach for the most comfortable thing when waking up early and knowing you'll be sitting at a desk for the majority of the day.  However, as a fan of getting dressed I feel like Stephie got her groove back!

No comments:

Post a Comment