Artist on Duty ::: Katy Sami









Zodiac Signs

Call me what you will, but I am one of those people who truly feel that your sign says so much about you.

For instance, my birthday is in November and I truly think my traits can be described as a Scorpio for better or for worse. I am focused, brave and balanced but can also be secretive, manipulative and resentful. The positive and the negative both come into play in my life, and although at times I am not proud of the bad traits I am super grateful for the good.

There have been some serious times in my life that if I wasn't focused I wouldn't have achieved my goal, if I wasn't brave I may not have been able to face and if I wasn't balanced I would loose all control.

I won't speak for Allie, but she's a Pisces, and Pisces and Scorpios are suppose to get along well and make great friends, which we do. We only met about 3.5 years ago, but I feel like I've known her for ages. We both have big dreams and goals we aspire to reach and are super determined to make it happen. We both hold a lot of respect for our friendships and love for our family. And we both have a weakness for fashion, an admiration of design and a well of creativity. 

"A relationship between a Scorpio and a Pisces is a remarkable union of two people with similar interests and who understand each other well..." - says the Internet.

And I guess if this blog is any proof of that, the Internet is right.

Comments

Popular Posts