Christmas Cookies

It has become a little tradition of ours to bake and decorate Christmas cookies before we all depart for the Holidays.


This is also the second year in a row where I am not in possession of a rolling pin.

Last year we used a wine bottle. This year, water canister it is.


I picked up these adorable cookies cutters from Sur La Table in SoHo.


It cuts the shape of the cookies, and if you press down it leaves imprints of cute details like outlines and faces.


Bake at 350° for 11 minutes.


Let out to cool off and commence decorating!

Just look at that concentration.


Started off with a classic Christmas Tree with colored lights.

I am now fully onboard with colored lights.


Cookies galore!


This was my blue-green theme. I have a feeling I'll be getting better at this as the years go on. Or at least I hope so. 


How cute is that little snowman?! He looks as though he is snuggled under his scarf :)

The weather is finally getting cold here in New York City.  I have the rest of the week off work, so I think I'll hit up the new location of the Whitney Museum of Art today and try to squeeze in a mani and a few new local spots that have opened for brunch & dinner. We'll be heading to Philly at the end of the week for a New Years wedding.

Stay warm folks!

-Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts