Life Lately

Around the Holidays...


Gingerbread Lane in Madison Square Park


Night out! Wearing:
Top (Loft)
Jeans (Madewell)
Bag (Mansur Gavriel)


Can always count on Beauty Bar for some of the best dance music 


Cousin's bachelorette at LIPS.


Late lunch at Pokito in Williamsburg.


Death before Decaf!!!


Sweet Christmas decorations on my block.


Mine and boy's Christmas dinner at Brasserie Witlof.

Followed by presents!


You know it's good when it comes from Forward.


Janessa Leone hat!!!!


And a neon sign for my bedroom :)

Obsessed!


Every year my girlfriends I grew up with have a Secret Santa. This is our 7th year celebrating.


We have a mutual friend pick out names from a hat and text each of us who we get.


My friend Gabby's cute polka-dot wrapping.


Santa came!!!!


Reindeer song and games


My mom's Christmas tree in our conservatory. 

The lights reflecting off the glass makes it that much better!


Falling for NYC

Beautiful street art in TriBeca.


STAR WARS!!!

I recently watched all the movies and although I'm not a SW expert, this movie was excellent!!


Christmas Tree Stand on Bedford. It smelt so good walking through this tunnel of pine <3


Decorating cookies has become a little tradition with my NY friends.

It's just like when we were kids, except with cocktails. Post to come.


Christmas on Mulberry Street on one of those 60 degree days.

Hope everyone had a joyful holiday! I will be sharing a few Holiday posts this week so, stay tuned :)

-Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts