Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Oh, Christmas Tree

As I've mentioned before, I fully embraced the colored Christmas lights after being a white-light only gal and have started my collection of ornaments that fit the quirky and colorful style.


I picked up this Pantone pink glass ornament on sale at Sprout Home.



Although this isn't the pink pantone that won color of the year, I was right on with the pink!

I hope I can pick up a few more colors throughout the years and am thinking if I start collecting the Pantone color of the year in an ornament, that may be a fun way to start honoring Christmas annually.


A got a bunch of these white sparkling snowflakes at Lowes.


Hayyy.

I got a set of small multi-colored ornaments to fill in the spaces.


These blue snowflakes my mom got at The Christmas Tree Store.

(which is actually open all year round and has the best prices for Holiday decorations)



This pink pineapple is given to me by Allie for my birthday.

Pineapple is a délicatesse in our household.


Last Christmas I attached this dove ornaments made out of computer parts on the top of Sean's gifts.


Woo-woo

Cute blue owl, also from Lowes.



I cannot wait to continue collecting ornaments through the years. Going colorful is going to make picking out ornaments that much more fun!

Oh, Christmas Tree! 

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment