Thursday, February 4, 2016

#TBT ::: Circa 2013

We are starting a new series honoring #tbt. We figured we have so many great photos from the past few years in New York it would be fun to share!


A panoramic experiment at The Met 


I love the diversity of exhibits at The Met, there is tiny me in the mirror of this beautiful fantasy  room belonging to french royalty. 


Playing with patterns at the hair salon I worked in through college.


A trip to Princeton University; Allie first trip to the hometown.


Michael Jackson? Is that you?


Matching the signage with my Beats during my intern days at Complex Media.


A room full of gals and their beanies from the guy in Union Square (5 for $20, and every color imaginable. Such a deal!)


A #ootd. That belt belonged to my aunt in the 80's.

 I remember this was one of my first dates with Sean and we went to his friend's art opening in the LES.


Cuddling up my sweet sweet pup <3


Allie's 23rd birthday.


Tyler and Allie's birthday this year was themed Alter Ego, so I brought out Este.


The birthday king and queen themselves. 

Which is coming up in March!


Another #ootd. 

As you can tell I had a lob at this point in my life - I loved it but it definitely was high maintenance. I love this boyfriend blazer from Ann Taylor, still wear it often!


The first signs of spring in the Flat Iron with these sunnies I picked up for $3. The beginning of the reflective shade trend.


My bedroom in Harlem.

Also the comeback of the crop top happened this spring.


Fresh flowers and public art by Orly Genger in Madison Square Park.


Allie with her muscles fashioning poetry on her arm in her former apartment.


A fun July 4th with my girlfriends down the shore, Jersey style. 


Adorable phone case I got at Kate Spade Saturday when in opened in The Village.


A #ootd from Allie's amazing Gramercy Apt lobby full length mirror. 

We miss that place! So fun looking back at these photos from 3 years ago. Makes the memories more vivid and me much more nostalgic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment