Life Lately


My coworkers and I got free tickets to the Yankee game! Cheers to a winning game!


Sunday's Best.


Rubblebucket performing at House of Yes in Bushwick.


Flowers on a rainy day.


For Sean's birthday my parents gifted him a day at Grounds for Sculpture - a garden in Hamilton New Jersey that is home to a myriad of sculptures, statues and public art.


A life-size version of Renoir's Luncheon of the Boating Party.


Peacocks that roam the property.

(I'll be doing a whole post on our trip, stay tuned...)


Sunsets on the Grand Street inlet.


Neons at Belle Shoals.


Let's do some livin'!


Cute window I passed in SoHo.


Waiting for my girls to join me at happy hour!


On saturday of Memorial Day weekend a few friends and I went to Jacob Riis Beach Park for our first official beach day of summer 2016.

We're adding bocce to our activity list. 


Beach patterns.


Honestly, can you believe this is only like a 30 min ride from my apartment.


The color of the water!!!! This is the Atlantic people!


My favorite girl out to brunch on Memorial Day.

Thankful for all of our service men and women continue to ensure our freedom in this country 
(the three day weekend didn't hurt either)

-Stephanie

Comments

Popular Posts