Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Travel ::: Washington D.C

Our weekend trip to D.C didn't go without a trip downtown.


We stopped for brunch first at the cutest french Bistro, Le Diplomate, expecting to wait a good 30 min for  seat but it must have been our lucky day because we were seated right away!


Wearing: 
Jumper: Loft 
Bag: Mansur Gavriel 


Started with a french mimosa...



...and probably the best burger I've had in a while!




These girls in our summer best!


Was too full to indulge, but how cute is this sorbet cart?!

We walked off our lunch around town stopping into cute shops along the way. 


Like Miss Pixie's a vintage shop that sells everything from matchbooks to furniture.


I went through these old photos for a few minutes wondering about the people in the white boarded frames.


That El Corazon painting was calling my name but I didn't pull the trigger. What I did pick up was a $5 straw bag!! (To come in my next post).


I wish I had more things to carry with these baskets!


And what's a trip to D.C without stopping at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave? 

The Future is Female


We stopped at the top of the W for a drink before going home to rest up and get ready for dinner.


The views from the top were amazing - you could see everything from the White House to Arlington National Cemetery. 


Cheers Washington D.C! You sure are purty!


Really loving the crisp white ornate molding in the architecture here.

We later met Christina's family for her birthday dinner at RPM.


Although, I will refrain from saying much about the service...the food and were amazing and the atmosphere was modern and fresh, which is so different from any Italian restaurant I've been to.


 Not to mention the company was even more divine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment