Life Lately


Passed this in SoHo and immediately felt a rush of adrenaline.


A stop at the Furla flagship on Fifth Ave.


And didn't leave without Allegra!


Lunch at Two Hands in Tribeca.


Sunday Wear

Star Wars Shirt 
Cheetah Pants
Chloe Marcie Bag
Nike Kicks
Zara Leather Jacket


Took a drive down to my hometown in New Jersey the first weekend of October and visited my favorite place Terhune Farms for some wine tasting...


...and pumpkin picking....


...and tracker rides!


One of the best ways to kick off fall!


This red beauty that was a milestone gift to myself.



 Monday night oysters and mussels.


Celebrating birthdays with my homies.


My first time at Laduree - no kidding!


How beautiful are these delicates treats....


 ....and yummy mini desserts!



Cute corner in the West Village


Where we got ready for the BEYONCÉ concert.


Diva is a female version of a hustler.


Literally one of the best nights of my life!



 Queen Bee stings again! <3

Comments

Popular Posts