Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Birthday Loot Part II

...Part II of the birthday loot...


The Comme de Garçon long sleeves Play tee was also another item on my wish list that I had decided months ago I would treat myself to on my birthday...


...my wish is my command :).


This cute little polka dot bag was from Allie...


...filled with little treasures from Anthropology. 


Create your own luck


My godmother and uncle gifted me a Bimba Y Lola crossbody from their trip to Portugal.


Ain't she purtty?


I really love the frosted hardware - super nice detail.


A friend of mine gifted me these Tsum Tsum lip smackers and stackable toys because I couldn't stop talking about them one day. 


I mean seriously...how cute?!


I found these space brooches at a local gift shop in Williamsburg and for $12 couldn't resist!

How cute are these going to look on my denim jacket? 


I also picked up this 2017 calendar.


And these face masks from a Korean beauty shop in Chinatown.



How could I forget the Unicorn onesie and Letterfolk board my boyfriend also gifted me <3

That onesie is the coziest thing in the world and the Letterfolk already has Christmas lyrics on it.


Give me the loot, give me the loot

1 comment:

  1. Then , come and have a look at our store , I think you can get your favoriteRolex replica watch.Also known as Diana Replica Christian Dior bag, the name is Tod’s D Bag can not match, so it was only a replica handbags is named.

    ReplyDelete