Saturday, December 31, 2016

Best of 2016 ::: Part II


Allie went to New Orleans in April to celebrate her man's 30th.



The Sculpture Garden in New Jersey


Camping in Montauk in late June.


Gurney's



Hiking to the Montauk Lighthouse.


Surf Lodge for a cocktail.


Our camp site. Such a great experience!


In August I went to Denver and Aspen Colorado for a wedding.


The wedding was a the Aspen Lodge - such breathtaking views!


The Aspen Art Museum.


A pit stop at Independence Pass on the way to Denver. 


Lots of summer nights filled with friends and rooftop sunsets <3


And beach days at Jacob Riis. 


At the end of August my friend Gabs and I went down to visit our other friend Christina in Washington D.C.



A drink and the Washington Memorial. 



The Rennick Museum.


Sailing and crabs in Annapolis, Maryland.


The BEST crabs I've ever eaten at The Point!


New Gray Malin poster with Frame Bridge framing.


St. Gennero Festival in early September. 


A labor day trip to Red Hook and Brooklyn Crab. 


A promotion gift to myself #treatyoself


Beyonce Formation tour in early October.



A trip to the Top of the Rock was unforgettable. My first time!


Rooting for our first female presidential nominee.


Weekend trips into Manhattan.

Samsung Experience


The Whitney.


Laduree for my 27th birthday celebration.



And a trip to Comme de Garçon


My birthday loot from November :)


Art Basel in Miami Beach - December.


Visiting Faena for the first time.

I love looking back and seeing the bits of 2016 that made it memorable. One of the #1 reasons I keep up with this blog is because I want to be able to look back on my life experience and really remember all of the amazing and life changing things I've done/seen/accomplished/experienced.

This year I'm looking forward to adding more content and stories! What exciting things are you hoping to do in the next year?




1 comment:

  1. Piguet,Blancpain Rolex Daytona ,Breitling,Glashütte,Harry Winston,Hermes,Hublot,Jaquet Droz,Longines,Omega,Tag Heuer,Ulysse Replica Watches Nardin ,and Zenith.We are also an authorized retailer for Bell &Ross,Bovet ,Girard-Perregaux, Replica watches UK Guiliano Mazzuoli,Parmigiani Fleurier,and Perrelet.Along with being an authorized retailer, Replica handbags we also sell many various brands of preowned replica watches including Rolex, handbag replica IWC,Roger Dubuis.

    ReplyDelete