Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Cookies


It's become another tradition amongst my group of friends to decorate Christmas Cookies together before everyone departs for the holidays.


We get a few rolls of dough, frosting, food coloring, sprinkles and adorable cookie cutters I picked up last year at Sur de Table.


How adorable are Allie's "Joy" nails!


While the cookies baked in the oven - we snacked on wine, caesar salad and Williamsburg pizza. Their grandma pie is the best thing on this earth!


Cookies are baked to perfection!


This year, the colors came out a bit pastel - but a colorful Christmas is what I think everyone needs!



We made pastry bags with zip lock bags, which made it so easy to get details decorated on the gingerbread men and christmas trees. 


Allie's.


Britt's.


Mine!


Katy's 


Gabby's


Nothing better than sitting around with friends laughing & making memories during the holidays season. 

Warms my heart <3


I will say - kinda loving how my cookies match my tree!



Detail shots!


You think these look good?! They taste even better!








I'm looking forward to seeing my extended family this weekend, eating delicious food and getting silly on sangria. 

What are you looking forward to this Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Bell & Ross Replica Watches launched its highly technical BR-X1 model this week in Paris.Although rookie Bacchus bag handbag industry, but it was born destined to become a classic, even in the It Bag emerging today, the new classic bag models also has its place.Prior to this, all eyes are gathered in or Miss Dior Lady Dior handbags.

    ReplyDelete