Life Lately



Brunch at Jack's Wife Frida <3


Layers to Brooklyn street art.


We've been having some scary nice weather in February. 


Saturday night lewk.


New in town: 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge


Marc Jacobs looking like a candy store.


I get butterflies every time I take this bag out of the red duster.


Work day Cha Cha Matcha pick me up.


Views from Westlight at The William Vale. 


Soho architecture <3


Weekends are for blow outs and party plans.


Amika Blow Out Bar in Williamsburg.


Ohhhh hayyyyy


Birthdays!


My cousin Briana turned 26 and my cousin/her sister made this adorable strawberry shortcake!


My neon love with a new unicorn friend.


Martha's Country Bakery = heaven on earth.


Hazelnut mouse cake with a cappuccino please


Amazing street art on the snow day back in early February. 


Babies got the power of the future!


The Lumineers at MSG.


NYCB Art Series with sista.


Never getting over this theatre.


Korean tea and BBQ for the win!


Comments

Popular Posts