Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sister's Bridal Shower


Before I am able to share the excitement of my sister's wedding in Portugal and my time in Europe, I have to share this post about the bridal shower.


We through a ladies tea time to celebrate the bride to be at The Chauncey Tea Room in Princeton. 


Each seat was was set up with it's own unique tea cup and each person was allowed to pick a pot of tea from the menu. 


Stacks of little bites were placed on the table for guests to enjoy at leisure. 


Cousins!


Yummy! I think the scones with the whipped cream was my favorite!


How cute are these little sammies?


My talented mother put together all of the center pieces using tea cups and pots as the vase. 


The bridal party with their lady tea hats. 


We decided instead of spending the entire party opening gifts, to ask guests to wrap theirs in cellophane so we could all admire on our own time throughout the party.  


The flower patterns were no mistake as we really dove deep into the English Tea Garden theme. 


Ladies in waiting.


The soon to be Mr & Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment